Pastor on CallPastor on Call
When & Where
At Pastor on Call Ministry, our heart desire is to create the opportunity to experience God’s Presence so powerfully that lives are transformed by His love.
We focus on God’s Presence through thanksgiving, praise and worship. We listen to Holy Spirit and partner with what He is doing. We speak with faith and we give hope in every situation. We use scriptural promises from the Bible and Holy Spirit-inspired declarations. We encourage personal connection with God through worship, and also local church community.
Prayer Line Ministry
We respond to individuals who call our prayer line in need of prayer and ministry. Our direct prayer line number is 530-255-2066. We are open Monday to Friday, 9AM-12PM and 1PM-4PM.
If you are in need of emergency help, please call 911 (or call your local crisis phone number).
What to Expect When You Call
- We will ask for some details, listen to a summary of your prayer request, and pray with you.
- Call duration will be 12-15 minutes.
- If you call and cannot get through we may be on the phone with another person. Feel free to give us a call back at a later time.
- We may close the prayer line 5-10 mins before official close time.
- Due the high volume of calls we receive, we are unable to provide ongoing prayer, emotional/inner healing, counseling, deliverance, or give prophetic words over the phone. If you are seeking that type of ministry, you are welcome to review our list of helpful resources below. We also suggest connecting with your local church.
We are able to meet with individuals who stop by the church office in need of prayer and ministry. We are open Monday to Friday, 9AM-12PM and 1PM-4PM.
- Check in with the Front Desk and fill out the walk-in form. As soon as our team is available we will welcome you and pray with you.
- There may be a wait time before you are attended to, so please plan appropriately.
- Walk-in prayer is around 25-30 minutes.
Due the high volume of calls and walk-in appointments we receive, we are unable to provide ongoing prayer, emotional/inner healing, counseling, deliverance, or give prophetic words over the phone. If you are seeking that type of ministry, you are welcome to review our list of resources below. We also suggest connecting with your local church.
BETHEL MINISTRIES AND OTHER RESOURCES
- Bethel Front Desk | For general inquiries, questions, or information about the church you are welcome to call 530.246.6000 or email email@example.com
- Healing Rooms | You can visit in person, or receive Skype Prayer on Saturday mornings.
- Prophetic Ministry | Make appointment online or you can also receive Prophetic Ministry over Skype.
- Transformation Center | For Sozo, inner healing, emotional healing and counseling
- Bethel.tv | Resources to worship, and teachings from Bethel leaders and renowned speakers
- Bethel Bookstore | Access to books, teachings, and other resources for spiritual growth, and hunger.
- Global Legacy | Find a church connected to us within our Global Legacy Network near you.
- Igniting Hope Ministries | Ministry to equip you with hope, joy, and divine strategies for success. The books and resources will change your belief system and radically transform your life!
- Moral Revolution | Healthy Sexuality, Sex, Dating, Pornography, LGBTQ, etc.
- Equipped to Love | A ministry by Bethel ministers seeking to understand and demystify homosexuality in light of the Gospel
- For more information about our local church schedule and activities click here
- To watch faith-building testimonies click here
- If you are in need of emergency help, please call 911 (or call your local crisis phone number).
- Substance Abuse And Mental Health Services (SAHMSA) National Helpline |1-800-662-HELP (4357) (open 24/7, 365 days a year).
- National Suicide Prevention Line| 1-800-273-8255
- National Alliance on Mental Illness | 1.800.950.NAMI (6264)
On Earth as it is in Heaven