When & Where
Saturday, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Healing Rooms is a ministry that is pursuing the Holy Spirit and His healing power. They are creating a place for Him to bring life, wholeness, and love to those who are suffering from physical and mental ailments. It is a place where passionate, joy-filled believers gather to host the Presence of God and see Him bring complete restoration and healing.
Welcome to Bethel Healing Rooms! Every Saturday morning at the Bethel Church campus we pray for the sick and injured. All are welcomed and there is no cost. Those who wish to make a tax-deductible donation to the Bethel Healing Rooms may do so at one of our offering boxes in the Healing Rooms. Due to the high demand for our ministry, we do not offer emotional healing or spiritual deliverance. For these please contact Bethel's Transformation Center. We do not take prayer requests over email, but if you want to connect with a Pastor to pray with you over the phone, click here.
What your Saturday in the Healing Rooms will look like:
- Register in the South Lobby of Bethel Church between 9:00 and 10:30am on any Saturday
- Encountering the Healer - this is a group experience in the East/West Fellowship Room
- Rest & Worship in the Encounter Room until your Group is called
- Receive Prayer from one of our teams in the Healing Room
- Attend the 30 minute "Walking in God's Best for Your Health" in the East/West Room
On Earth as it is in Heaven